Thursday, April 16, 2015

The knigdom's mantras

Come on Barbie, let's go Barbie....this was Ken's corporate mantra !!!!!!
Where is the center of least work? was Barbie's mantra
'How to do nothing and make it look like work? was Mermaid's mantra
'Yeh sab kya ho raha hain, was colored man's mantra
;I can see better because my head is inches higher, was Giraffes mantra
'How to make grown ups frightened of fire, deluge, bubonic plague, volcanoes and the unseen to retain my state, was the Stick man's mantra
'Hear Hear..The king has something to proclaim (when he actually has nothing)....was the Byron's mantra
'The kingdom is earning in brass, spending gold..now how to show diamonds....was the coin man's mantra
And the real knights who worked to keep the hearth of the kingdom warm had a  ,' How can I get out of here? mantra
The Emperor's mantra.........
I love you!!!!!!!!

 

No comments: