All sexual harassment must be taken seriously. There is no little or more harassment.
This post is a general pointer for you and me:
1) "You must increase your tolerance"- If anyone tells you this whilst you are discussing a violation that happened to you, please walk away. This person has no business to be talking to you. And report this person.
2) "Holding hands, hugging is okay"- Sorry, It may be ok for you. But not for me. I choose who I want to hold hands and hug.
3) "It has happened to me. And see me now"!- Your experiences are not my yardstick. Too bad you are a weakling. I am not.
4)" Treat all that happened as experience" - Fuck you! My experience is my hard work, my dignity and esteem. That I was used is not experience for me.
5) " You move out of the department and we will place you elsewhere" - Excuse me! I an the one violated. Why should I move out. The person who made me feel so has to move out.
6)" He had fatherly feeling for you. You must respect that" - Fuck you again. My father does not make me feel like this. Does yours?
7) " Don't forget he has got you here. He is your mentor: - Super! So I sell my body to him?
8) ' You are not raped. no? - No, I am not raped. I was not held down physically and raped. But I felt a larger sense of exploitation. Do you understand, you screwball?
9) "You took so long to complain, so while the going was good you had no problem"- YOU IDIOT! I need this job. I bore cos naturally I thought things will change, They did not,
10) "Lets move on. Every one has learned their lesson'- YOU MORON! I don't want everyone to learn their lesson. I want corrective action. In ancient societies its called punishment.
Women, please, you are a part of a rapidly changing society . You are empowered. Victimhood does not suit you. You are a part of industrialization and economics,
Speak up against oppression.
In case you do not get help anywhere please write to firstname.lastname@example.org