Sunday, November 27, 2011

God had better plans for you!

Yesterday was the reunion of our Standard 10 batch of our school St Sebastian's. There were some with whom we had spent fourteen years of our life. That is from nursery to standard ten. From the time we were toddler's to the time we were hormone-raring teens!

From all walks we gathered. Balding, pot bellied,C-section paunch, colored hair,reading glasses but the gleam in the eye was still present. There was a connect.

I often used to wonder about all of them......where did they vanish? Can people fall off earth? No they are all there. the axis shifts.

Unrequited romances, awkward holding hands flash in front of your eyes.....What if...? the question remains.....

I remembered so many events that I thought I had forgotten. But no they were in the depths of the recesses of my brains.

A friend I met after nearly three decades told me,' God had better plans for you'. I looked around and saw all us .......
Yes, I would like to believe that God had better plans for all of us.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To facilitate was a impressive place of duty. It is inspiring on behalf of all. Credit on behalf of sharing to facilitate slice.

Anonymous said...

Presently what did you say? I considered necessary! Maybe to facilitate bidding transpire my inspiration on behalf of the week, keep it emergence!
[url=http://www.weddingplannerphotography.com]Wedding ideas[/url]